Tuesday 14 June 2016

Attack On Titan: Chapter 82

Welcome back readers!
Yes, it's time for some Shingeki no Kyojin, because why not?
I gotta admit, I stopped reading snk because I got caught up with other manga.
But hell yeah, that also means I got to read like, 10 chapters in one go.

And DAYUM. I don't know if I regretted it or not.
But as Levi heichou says,
"The only thing we're allowed to do is to believe we won't regret the choice we made."
(My motto in life )

So the latest chapter is (still) about the retake of Wall Maria and Shiganshina District.
And let me tell you, the battle against Humanity and the three titans is
INTENSE AF
The more chapter I read, the more deaths I saw, and it gives me the goosebumps.
But behind every deaths, there's a purpose and my kokoro couldn't handle it.

So I'm currently at Chapter 82.
But for those who doesn't like spoilers, and haven't read till where I'm at,
you might want to stop, drop and roll.
Roll away, maybe read some of my other posts that isn't SNK related. Idk.

So back to topic, after reading the latest chapter and seeing some comments about it,
let me just say this:
I doubt Hajime Isayama would be bringing back both the wonderful, brilliant blondes back to life.
You read that right, BLONDES.
Highly likely that both Erwin and Armin didn't survive the attack.
But they both died a courageous death (?)
And it's really touching. Don't know if that's a suitable word to describe deaths in SNK.

Sure, some might say that Levi still holds the 'Titan Juice', and he might bring either back to life.
But really, I don't want to keep my hopes up. Levi has his hands full (legit, he's alone).
Hajima Isayama has his reasons on why he cut off two important characters out forever.
I just want to know who will remain standing, and why he choose them.
But please, don't take Levi away from me.

That aside, Hanji is alive.
However, Sasha and Jean is badly wounded.
And on the titan's side, Bertholdt and Reiner might be dead.
Leaving Levi facing the Beast titan himself.
He almost killed him though, but stupid beast was trying to escape.

And with that I am left with one question:
Who will be the one to get the syringe up their butt? 
Because if it's Levi, he'll be the strongest titan ever. No?

RIP Armin.

And f*ck you Bertholdt.

Till then, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment