Tuesday 14 June 2016

Why Tuxedo Neko?

ひさしぶり readers! It's been awhile.
I was contemplating on whether I should start a post about Anime or Manga?
And then I caught Haru staring at me and realised...
"Oh yeah, I didn't even introduce anything yet."
Hence, let's get started shall we? (Bear with me)

My previous blog was 'OtakuSaru', literally meaning 'Otaku Monkey'
Why monkey? I've been told that a lot.
But ever since the hiatus (more like I got lazy and busy with life),
I was gifted with a Tuxedo kitten, which I named Haru.
I swear the name was an impromptu decision, 
I haven't even seen him yet and I decided on a name already. 
                                                                               

Why Haru? Well, there's three things.
   1) Haru means Spring (I got him on April)
   2) It means light and I would like to think he's my ray of happiness.
   3) Anime references. 
It's funny really, my train of thought went like this: He's a cat and I don't want him to be so afraid of water when I need to shower him. Yeap, you guessed it. Haru, loves water, has dark hair, loves to swim freestyle? There's only one Haru and that is...



And lucky for me, he doesn't really loathe it when I shower him.
His attitude is the same as Haru from Free. 
So, I have no regrets. 
And I want to get away from the monkey image because I'm a crazy cat lady.
                                                       

Well, that's all for now.
Thank you for your time. 
And don't forget to come back for some recommendations and more!
Till then, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment