Thursday 16 June 2016

Episode 11: Bungou Stray Dogs

Welcome back Readers!
As I mentioned in the last few posts that I'll be catching up with anime.
Sure as hell I did. *is proud*

So this is about Bungou Stray Dogs, it's actually popular this season
so I figured that most probably you have heard or watched it as well.
No? You haven't?

...Just what have you been f*ckin doing?

Anyways, episode 11 of Bungou Stray dogs is more like a filler episode.
The first half is more of the port Mafia's side.
While the second half is the Agency's side.

It's hella funny. because both Atsushi and Kenji are a silly duo.
When I first started I wondered what Kenji's ability was.
Since he's more like a side character in the Agency.
But DAYUM he's strong af.
I mean c'mon look at this,

Hell yeah! Ability: Undefeated by the Rain

He actually reminds me of Finny in Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler.
More like they're really similar in both ability, outfit, blonde, personality...
I think they're the same person, no matter what you say.

Toldya.

That aside, there's nothing much that I would want to comment on for episode 11.
I'm waiting for the next episode with more of Dazai ♥ 
And really hoping I can get to see Atsushi in full tiger rather than just his limbs.

Till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment