Sunday 19 June 2016

Shoujo Recommendation: Watashi ga Motete Dousunda

Welcome back Readers!
I was caught up with something called life.
So this post is up a little later than usual.
But heck, it's not gonna stop me from finding interesting manga for you
Down to business,...

Firstly, if you're here it means:
1) You're an otaku
2) Not a die hard otaku but still lovin' that anime and manga
3) You just stumble to this blog and went "What the f--
But either ways, option 1 and 2 is highly possible.
And why did I bring this up?

Because, my dear readers, this manga will resonate with us and our inner otaku-ness
Well, more if you're a Fujoshi (I'm not that crazy about BL, but hey, if it's shoujo, why not?)
Watashi ga Motete Dousunda is also known as Boys, please kiss Him instead of me.


Serinuma Kae is a chubby second-year high schooler and an avid fujoshi who secretly ships her classmates, Igarashi-kun and Nanashima-kun. The death of her favorite anime character causes her to become stressed--and loses weight rapidly. Now that Serinuma has became an attractive girl to her classmates, her snarky kouhai Shinomiya-kun, and her senpai Mutsumi, how is she going to deal with them...with her constant BL-filled, fujoshi mind?! 

I got dibs on the senpai at the bottom left.

It's a hilarious Reverse Harem manga.
And apparently (I just found this out while I googled for the image above)
It will be getting an anime adaptation!
Sadly, it comes out during Fall season, not this Summer.

Well, that aside.
The only thing that's bothering me is the first chapter.
How could she turned from:

Just from getting depressed that her anime crush died

But hey, who am I to question the logic of anime?
It's still entertaining and since it involves an otaku main character,
you can see loads of crossovers like these:

How dare she dream about my Levi... but that costume tho.

So my fellow otakus, fujoshis, shoujo lovers and those who-just-wants-to-read-manga;
enough reading this and just search up this manga, so I can say:
Happy Reading!

Till then

No comments:

Post a Comment