Saturday 1 October 2016

Hiatus... Sort of

I seriously hate myself, Readers.
If this blog is an actual room, not only will it be moldy.
It'll be dusty, full of cobwebs, probably rats. and some corpses lying around.
Because this blog is DEAD.
And I'm not happy about this.



But let me explain why.
50% of my time is consumed with work-related stuff (lol).
30% of my time is me trying to start back on my drawing hobby.
20% of my time is just me lazing around.
0% of my time is catching up on mangas & anime.

I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO TIME. HOLY CRAP.
But, just but, I will try to not ignore this blog completely.
Because I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if I let this blog just rot away like my old ones.
No.

On a side note, I'm actually starting to enjoy drawing again.
And once I start practicing on anime art style, (god knows) I might publish my own work.
Maybe.
But for now, I'll be focusing on creating my own art.
And creating some shirt designs.

Till then

No comments:

Post a Comment