Monday 22 August 2016

A Confession

Alright.
I have a confession.
I know that it's been ages since my last blog update.
And even after promising that I'll post as soon as possible.

I'm very ashamed to be even typing out a confession, rather than anything related to anime.
But wait, it actually is related.
Somehow.

And let me tell you the one and only reason,
as to why I dedicate this entire post for something like this.
Is because I have a dream.
And I am currently achieving it.
The dream to be...

A Pokemon Master
                        And yes, Team Valor.

I'm sorry, alright?
But I can't help it because pokemon is my childhood.
And I totally forgot about all the anime's latest episodes.
*sigh*
I'll make sure to catch up.
... Soon.

No promises.
Till then

No comments:

Post a Comment