Monday 1 August 2016

Anime Recommendation: ReLIFE

Okairi Readers!
Sometimes life just smack you in the face really hard.
It may be an opportunity, good or bad.
There may be regrets, probably.
However it happens for a reason.
Face forward.
And smack that Life back, twice hard.

Speaking of life, I mentioned in a post about upcoming anime to watch.
Apparently, ReLIFE is up.
All 13 episodes.

Whuuuut??
Y'know what that means.
Binge watching time.

That was exactly what I did.
And I did not regret it at all.
The art style was totally cute.
I really love it when the character turns chibi-like.
Arata's (MC) face is the most priceless. I really love him.
I mean, look at these:



Oh, that's right, I forgot the synopsis:

Kaizaki Arata is a 27-year-old, out-of-work man who has failed at each and every job interview he has had after quitting his last company where he only lasted three months. His life changes after he meets Yoake Ryou of the ReLife Research Institute, who offers him a drug that can change his appearance to that of a 17-years-old again. Taking the drug, he becomes a subject in a one-year experiment in which he begins his life as a high school student again. 

The storyline is interesting.
And each character is so adorable I don't know which to pick as my favourite.
Just kidding, since my bias is black haired, obviously it's Arata.
Although the anime only consists of 13 episodes, and if you binge watch it like I did,
no worries!
Because currently I am reading the manga (137 episodes and still ongoing).

Not sure if there is a second season, but I hope there is.
Because this, I'd say, is my favourite romance comedy anime in 2016.
MC is hot, both 28 and 17 years old.
MC's love interest, Hishiro, is hella cute and awkwardly funny.
She can't even smile or she'll look like:


Supporting characters are equally hilarious.
Yoake is the cutest stalker. I don't mind if he's my ReLIFE support.


So readers, it's time to binge watch this anime.
Because Life is in the way, you just need to stop, drop, roll to your laptop/phone,
and start watching.
Am I right, or am I right?

No you're not. You're left.

Till then!


No comments:

Post a Comment