Tuesday 26 July 2016

Anime Discussion: Orange 'Letter 03 & 04'

Welcome back Readers.
I don't even know how many times I've apologised for the recent late update.
Life is pretty busy still, though it's going in the direction I wanted.
Maybe watching Orange helps with my own life.
I'm not even in the future and I'm scared of regretting the actions I'll make.

Initially I was all set to post about episode 3.
And then while searching up for pictures, episode 4 smacked me in the face.
Hence, you get this combination in one post.

Anyhoo, Letter 03 was mainly about Kakeru accepting Ueda senpai's confession.
I'm sure we all were quite annoyed by Naho.
Like,
"Bij, what are you doing leaving a note in his SHOE locker?? JUST FIND HIM."

Yeap. That was me basically.
But we can't blame her. Highschools and notes.
Been there, done that.

Letter 04 however, got me drowning in feels for Suwa.
He's deserve the best Bro award there is.
I mean who could've done what he did for Naho, and still be able to smile like:

Plus, he knows he's throwing away the future he has with Naho.

Someone help my kokoro♥.
Fighting with my inner self after seeing Suwa like:


"Should I go with my dark-hair handsome but depressed bias, 
Or follow my kokoro for that tall, kind and awesome bro?"

For now I'll go with KakeNaho.
Because we have to face it, the current POV is not real.
Kakeru has died *chokes* and no one will receive a letter from their future self.
Hence, I'll go with Kakeru. I think.

Inner shipping war aside, Ueda senpai is a b*tch.
Everytime I see her snatching away Kakeru,


But really? Really Ueda senpai?
Are you really a senpai?
Because telling your boyfriend not to talk to girls is just too much.
Especially if your boyfriend is a precious being otherwise known as Kakeru.



So I'm glad she's out of the picture.
Starting from the next episode onwards, we will start to focus on them.
And THEM only.

That's all the time I have for now.
The next post will be about Shokugeki no Souma, Hatsukoi Monster etc
(Anything but Orange.)
So I'll be doing some catching up till the latest episode.
I'll try to avoid posting late.

yeah, right.

Till Then!

No comments:

Post a Comment