Sunday 17 July 2016

Anime Discussion: Orange 'Letter 02;

Welcome back Readers!
Yes, yes, I know.
I'm sorry for the late reply even after I stated before I would post asap.
I'm currently down with flu, and--

HOLY CRAP MY WATERY MUCUS JUST DRIP ON MY LAPTOP



Okay. Wiped it.
Pardon me, I forgot this is a blog. Not some online chat.
So this might've look a bit dumb.



Anyways, I won't make anymore empty promises.
Speaking of which,
I hope Naho doesn't break her promise of looking after Kakeru.
And also making lunch for him.


Why?
Oh, I'll tell you why.
I'll let him tell you why too.
Because that precious human's mother isn't by his side anymore.


Do you hear that?
That faint shattering sound?
That was my kokoro♥. breaking. into a million pieces.
And that dripping sound?
Just my mucus again. Hold up.






Okay. Back to professionalism.
We found out that Kakeru is really good in soccer.
Which leads to him joining the soccer team due to Hiroto's persuasion.
Who's Hiroto?



This tall sporty guy, who'll have a child with Naho 10 years in the future.
And also, a guy whom we will have the feels for,
once we get to know that he will sacrifice all that, just so Naho can be with Kakeru.

Really, this anime will leave you nothing but a bittersweet feeling.
That's what I felt when I read the manga.
But I wouldn't want to spoil it any further.

Anyways, from what I found while scrolling for images;
episode 3 is up.
So I'll watch that soon when it's on KissAnime.
And I'll update it as soon as I can.
As soon as I can.
Geez, I've no chill.

For the time being, I'll leave you with another image of a precious being,
and his beautiful smile, doing what he loves.



Can't the harsh life just leave him alone and let this goofball play some soccer?

Geez. Life sucks.

Till then!


No comments:

Post a Comment