Tuesday 12 July 2016

Anime Discussion: Orange 'Letter'

Welcome back Readers!
I've been very busy with Eid, till the point I wasn't able to update my blog.
In addition to that, I'm starting to feel sick (after drinking all those carbonated drinks).
But heck, a post won't kill me right?
*touches wooden table*

In my previous post, I mentioned about new animes that you should definitely watch.
One of it is Orange.
Episode 2 is the latest one, but I haven't watch it yet.
I want to watch it on my TV but my nephew is watching some cartoon. Urgh.
Anyways, when I watched chapter 1 yesterday, I dragged my mum into it to.
She was curious about it as well.

I kept telling her, "You have to watch this. I cried reading the book."
and she replied with "You have the book?"
"Uh.. no. More like online manga."
"Pfsh"





She actually pfsh-ed me. ME.
I don't know if I should be happy that she has interest in Anime,
or just disappointed for not buying the actual manga.
I'll probably buy it. Maybe.

Anyhoo, y'know that feeling?
of finally having a good Manga get an anime adaptation?
You look at your screen and go:
 "Omg. They moved. I can hear them. Thank you god. They're so beautiful."
No? Well I did, when I watch the first episode.
As expected of the Art style. All the characters are so precious.



I won't be discussing much because I've only seen the first episode.
My apologies.
Once I've watch the 2nd one, I'll go more in depth.
Probably later tonight, or tomorrow morning.
Here's a picture of the most precious living thing in the anime.

Wait, he's not actually a LIVING thing right? 


Everyone on board the FEELtrip.

Till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment