Thursday 23 June 2016

Manhwa Recommendation: Dr. Frost

Welcome back Readers!
If my post seem "distracted" in a way,
it just means that I really am. Literally.
My train of thought just poofed because while I'm typing this,
my sister is feeding her son while singing some children's rhyme.
So every time I thought of something to type, my mind just started to sing along.

GODDAYUM these rhymes really do stick with you huh?
I wonder if I didn't mention about it, would you have noticed?
Unless you're some super psychologist...

Like Dr. Frost.

Yes, Dr. Frost.
Readers, if you're interested in psychological genre,
or you just want to break away from your shoujo binge-reading;
Dr. Frost is just the right manhwa for you.


We trust professionals with our money. We also trust professionals with our bodies. We even trust them with the most meticulous tasks, like decorating our homes and educating our children. Even marriage decisions. We could trust professionals with so many things. However, what about our minds? The story of a genius psychologist, Dr. Frost.

Dr Frost is a very interesting character.
You might expect a psychologist to have emotions like sympathy, empathy etc;
so they could understand the feelings of their patients and understand what they're going through.
(Well, that's my opinion after watching/reading anything psychology related stuffs)
But Dr Frost?
He lacks that important feeling.
So you can imagine, him being frank to someone who's having a rough time.

Only to make the person feel terrible, while he just goes "meh". 
The reason why I love to read this is because I want to know more about him.
What made him that way, what does he really feel after helping a patient.
And other mysterious stuffs like: What does the other professor wants to do with him??

Moreover, another main character is the polar opposite of him.
So you can imagine how these two would be working together.
You'll be able to see how their character develop, and how one supports the other.
Also the cute bicker over trivial stuffs between them.



Once you read Dr Frost, you're unable to stop because of the suspense of each case.
So, I'll admit, I couldn't stop once I reach the conclusion of a case...
even though it was 2 AM.

So Readers, I strongly recommend this psychological genre manhwa.
Because Dr Frost is a hotti- 
I mean, the story is hella interesting.
It's ongoing, and I'll be discussing about the latest update if I can.

Did I mention he has an adorable white dog?
Dayum. a hottie and he has a pet. *drools*

Till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment