Wednesday 22 June 2016

Manhwa Recommendation: Naui Binaneun Sengye

Okaeri Readers!
I didn't manage to post anything yesterday because I was down with fever.
To be honest, I'm a lazy potato so I thought "I'll pass today."
But no. This has got to stop.

Also, I think I have a cat fur stuck in my throat.
This has got to stop.




Anyways, it's time for a Manhwa recommendation~
Okay. Again, I'd like to apologise for another romance genre.
I'll recommend a new genre tomorrow. Yakusoku.

But hey, it's not like I recommend just some random stuff.
Naui Binaneun Sengye, also known as My Shining World, is gooooooood.
Hella good.
I hafta admit, I'm those kind of person that "judges a book by it's cover" (just books)
Sorry, can't help it I prefer nicer art style.
But most of their plot just sucks. Bad.

My first impression of this manhwa when I saw the cover was "meh"
Because it looked like this:

A girl who is afraid of people. And then approaches a small light. Every person in this world changes, it could be anything like their desires or personalities. What if behind a person smiles hides a dark malice or depression? How will someone react to it if that person have the ability to see their hidden facade? This is the story of a girl who can see the ever changing form of humanity as she dives into the mysterious realms of the unknown and real life.

Yes, I'm so sorry to any Maru's fans or Pinnochio (manhwa) fans.
I should go drown in a well.
Although the cover pic didn't appeal to me as much, the title did.
So I thought, "Alright fine, if the first chapter is interesting, I'll continue."
And DAYUM, it was.

I was hooked.
The art is beautiful. The story line is interesting.
The colours, oh gawd. Speechless.
The main characters are cute and funny.
And it's the first time I actually don't mind the hero to not be dark-haired.
In fact, his hair is just of the perfect colour because my next favourite thing is cherry blossom♥.
He has hair of that colour. 
Look at that gorgeous guy.


The Heroine is not those typical oh-save-me-my-prince type.
Although she's timid, as her character develop, you can't help but root for her.
So Readers, I hope you check this Manhwa out.
It's ongoing, and good news, it updates weekly (if I'm not wrong).

I got dibs on that hot badass ahjussi.

Till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment