Saturday 25 June 2016

Random Recommendation: An Important Talk Between You and Me

Okaeri Readers!
It's the weekend, and let me tell you...
I am freakin' drained out.
I was dragged out of the house to go to 2 different places.
One was a sea aquarium that was closing down, and it. was. HELL.


There were so many people. in such an enclosed place.
Let me tell you, I'm slight claustrophobic.
So throughout the time being in there all I can think of was:
        "Oh please don't let there be a stampede..."
And at the same time I was thinking,
        "Hey I wonder what'll happen if I shout FIRE!!"


And the other place was equally the same.
But rather than an enclosed space (thank god), it's open.
But that doesn't mean it's any better.
All those street food, shops and a constant never-ending stream of people,
pushing and groping (just kidding).
whatever it is, bottomline, I absolutely loathe crowded place.

That aside, why is this post a "Random Recommendation"?
It's either I'm too tired to explain or it's just a random manga I found.
Wakaranai.

But anyways, this manga is hella funny.
It's tagged as Shoujo as well.
There's just 3 chapters so far.

The high school romantic comedy manga centers on Aizawa, a high school girl who is in love with her classmate Azuma, but she doesn't talk much in school. In the train station, Aizawa says something completely unexpected to him.

Two words:
Random, Hilarious, Unexpected.
Yes, I can count.
The first chapter got me burst out laughing when I reached the end.
But I guess we all can relate to the female lead.

I'll just share with you basically how the first chapter went.
Imagine finally you're able to gather all your courage and confessed to the guy you like.
And having a random conversation with him.



Having that "ba-thump ba-thump ♥" moment right there.
So you wanna try and be friends first with him instead.
And then...



Hold up, is that what I think I see?
Is that-....??
Yeap. It is.

But of course, I don't want to spoil it for you.
So Readers, you have to check it out and see how she reacted afterwards!
And if you think chapter 1 wasn't funny enough,
you have yet to continue chapter 2 and 3.

I have witness his manly lower half...
What has seen, can't be unseen...

Till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment