Tuesday 28 June 2016

Shoujo Recommendation: Hibi Chouchou

Welcome back Readers!
I take this moment to rant a little.

That I am thankful for these "unpleasant" people in my life.
Because they teach me to become someone I don't want to be.

Get that off my chest, and now, we shall start.
I was thinking of posting my views on anime that I had posted about before.
But I'll do that tomorrow.

Now it's another shoujo manga, the same author as "Tsubaki chou Lonely Planet".
I happen to stumble upon Hibi Chouchou when it was still ongoing.
I really love the art.
The characters are beautiful.


Upon entering high school, the very quiet but extremely cute Suiren becomes the immediate center of attention among the boys…but one particular boy does not look her way.The story of a quiet girl and a quiet boy. A short, refreshing love story.

And one thing about this manga is that it doesn't go all out love.
By that, I mean you know how some shoujo characters just think about love and not studying?
I'm sure there's a time we went "Gosh, they don't care about school huh?"
Hibi Chouchou is very subtle. (Sorry for my lack of vocabulary)
It starts subtle, and at the same time it focuses on each character development.
Not just the main leads.

I love how the main guy, Kawasumi, thinks about his Karate.
And the main girl, Suiren, thinks about how she's gonna change to become "stronger",
in a sense that she can interact with people and not be timid and quiet.
Hands down, I think Suiren and Kawasumi is the cutest couple yet.
Just look at them!


Well, I did say I was a dark-hair bias.
And there's another character that fits it, and I'm not complaining.
Heh.

Ba-thump Ba-thump ♥

Welp, Hibi Chouchou is actually completed.
So readers, you can enjoy reading this manga (if you haven't)
Without the fear of waiting for another release chapter.

Till then!


No comments:

Post a Comment